Saturday catch up

OH and I have had a lovely evening with mutual friends who we have not been out socially with for over 25 years.

Indeed this particular couple are very responsible for introducing OH and I on a blind date, but I insisted that they also attend with me as I did not know him from Adam. The rest as they say is history but this couple have a pretty special place in our hearts.

We met at my favourite pub the thatched cottage one which does the really nice food and we have not stopped laughing all evening.  Have been re-living many memories as well of those no longer with us.  It has been a really good evening and we aim to do it again soon.

We originally lost touch when the children moved in with us and OH was working permanent nights which meant that I had to be home looking after them. I have never known a couple who were so happy and intent on spreading that love all around to those of us not yet attached. So all in all it has been a pretty special evening a really good catch up one.  I think they have enjoyed it as much as we have.  

Right upwards and onwards.  I have a pretty busy day to tackle tomorrow and suspect I am going to be kitchen bound for most of the day.  

Catch you soon.

Pattypan xxx

Comments

  1. It’s good to hear that you had such a lovely evening after not being well in the week. Please don’t work too hard on Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts