Seed Related

One step at a time each little action layer on layer will eventually end up with a sizeable job achieved and hopefully a fully functioning spread sheet for sowing, planting and harvesting of all my seeds.  Last night I started doing the inventory on my shorthand pad working a packet of seeds at a time.  Once all the seeds have been gone through I will then set to with the typing of said spreadsheet so that hopefully I can use this year in year out.  I am also hoping if I have enough room to put something about how to grow on the sheet as some of the stuff I have never grown before.  I am going to have a lot to do on the seed sowing front some of which I could actually sow now but I need to get one of the planting houses sorted out before I can do that together with some fleece cover.  It will happen.  This year it is about the seeds and creating my own plants  I am hoping for a warmer day soon so that I can start decluttering the garden.  OH is going to have to help me with this somewhere down the line.

Today although chilly has been bright chilly and the evening stayed lighter than it has been in the recent weeks.  A sure sign that spring is not far off.  Which means I really need to get my wriggle into wobble and on the marks as I can feel it is not far off.

I specifically want to do as much as I can.  Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts