Desperate for some time to browse

On the internet to find those things that spark me off and give me new ideas and projects with which to play with.  This morning as I was up and about early for the first time in ages I was able to have a little browse.  I am particularly interested in having a go at making my own soap.  Never done this before and it is something on my to do list.  So I was having a quick look around at the tutorials on You Tube.  

Then I went on to my course.  We started on Excel today and I have learned a lot in a little while. I am hoping I can remember it all.  The course has been extremely good.  I only can attend for four days next week as on Thursday I am going to my uncle's funeral.  Was all sorted out before I even was put down for the course.  Makes me value my loved ones even more.

OH took me out for a meal for tonight's tea which I enjoyed very much and have been watching a bit of television (after bathing the dog)  and just chilling a bit.

Tomorrow I am going to Plush Addicts in Peterborough with my friend.  We are going to be there for Project Linus again to encourage like minded ladies to have a go.  I am going to take some precut squares and also some jelly rolls with me.

Right short and sweet this evening and a very busy day tomorrow.

Am off for an early night.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts