One of the things I miss

Is Squeak my lovely darling tabby who passed two years ago in December.  For some unknown reason she liked to sit astride the top of any open door so that she could survey everything that was going on but keep well out of the way.  In turn my cat Tyson had taught her to do this so a whole lot of teaching going on down the line.




Last night I went into the bathroom and had the distinct impression that I was being watched.  When I looked up I was surprised to find Mischief looking down on me.  It would seem that Aunty Squeak has taught Mischief well (well she was next in line for babysitting duties when Molly wanted/needed a break.  Quite an ungainly pose but an honest one.  Mischief is named well but is also known in this household as "crazy cat".  She looks as if butter would not melt in her mouth.  Be warned if there is nosiness to be had then Mischief will be in it up to her neck.  Of all the kittens Mischief always gravitated to  me.  Whether that is because she was the smallest/runt of the litter and the others always crowded her when eating and used to take her food off of her if I did not make sure she had a bowl to herself I am not sure. She is 100% my cat and is always game for a cuddle.  She does make me chuckle though.  All the cats bring much pleasure but I wish they would learn to tidy up after themselves.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts