Lovely Day

Out with my friend for a fantastic relaxed stroll around Stamford and the Charity shops.

Have picked up a Monsoon pure silk shirt for £6 which my friend insisted on treating me to.  It is lovely.  When I picked it up I saw the label but had not realised that it is indeed pure silk.  It is a good size smaller than I usually take but it fits perfectly.  I am so very chuffed at my friend's kindness.  Thank you L, you really cheered me up no end.

We went to Paten & Co Stamford https://www.kneadpubs.co.uk/paten-co 
for something to eat.  Indulging in one of their small plate selections between the two of us.  We had crab with sourdough, Rosemary chips and pork crackling with apple sauce.  As per usual it was lovely.  If you are in Stamford and want something to eat then this is a real gem.

There is also a fantastic little fruit stall at the top end of the high Street and we came away with a selection of fruit.  I have Strawberries and Victoria plums.  Yum.

Tea tonight is the pork chops with shredded cabbage, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and gravy.  It went down very nicely.  Had Strawberries for pudding.

So all in all a really lovely day with a fab friend.

Hope your day has been as delightful as mine.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. You sound so happy after a great day out with a good friend. The food sounded lovely on both counts - eating out and your evening meal. I love Monsoon clothes (but can't afford them!) - that was a real bargain you got and such a lovely treat from your friend too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts