One cream crackered dog

After his overtime shift the other night OH is decidedly tired and so is Missy Moo.  Last night when they came in the pair of them curled up on the couch like bookends the pair of them shattered and fast asleep.  Would have made a lovely photograph but as I have lost my camera a photo that is committed to my mind's eye.

As he was so tired I did mention to him that if he wanted a bit of a lay in in the morning I would quite happily walk Missy - not expecting him to take me up on it.  He has asked me to walk her and so I am obliging.  I had not intended to go blackberrying today but as I am up there I might as well indulge with what I can pick the bonus being that our little Missy is not over-stretched.  Trouble is when she gets tired she gets grouchy and growls at the slightest thing.

So a pottering we shall go and will see if I can locate any more goodies for the pantry shelf and Christmas decorations.  I have wax, soap, bath bombs, preserves, jams, jellies, chutneys, pickles, wines, liqueurs and crafting to do for my Christmas stash.  So if I can add natural resources it is a win win situation.

Right off to potter.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts