Whoops a Diddly

Sorry have not popped in today folks.  All hands to the pump.   Four fence panels stained and on second can of stain.  The fence is only two years old but it really is soaking up the stain even though when it was new there was something light on it but only a very fine film.  It will take me to the weekend to get down one side of the garden.  I also have some weeding to do down a couple of sections before I can apply the stain to the bottom of some of the panels.  Hey ho.

I have also cleared down the side of the shed.  It has to be weeded and then dug but there was all sorts of rubbish dumped there.  It is now in the garden although some of it has already been sorted and that which was rubbish is now residing in the bin.  Its our bin day tomorrow so that was nicely timed.  

The barbecue needs to be re-sited on the other side of the shed and then I can get my small table and chairs in the corner. Have some containers to plant up for this area as well.

The other side of the shed has my basil containers down the side and there is more basil to go in but the containers are ready to go with the compost in.

Checked the stone shed door.  Not really impressed with the paint stripper got more off with the tool.  Will have to keep working at that too.

I have sorted out the trellis panels I have all five of them.  They are due to have some stain applied in the next few days as well.

I have managed to recycle a load of compost.  I have the two long planters for the wild strawberries full and four others for herbs.  Back to that again for a little while tomorrow.

Will hopefully start to dig the garden sometime this week as well.

Loads of washing done again and dried on the line.  

Watered up the plants

The toilet has been stripped out and scrubbed within an inch of its life.

The bathroom will be started when I come back from my friend's tomorrow.

So quite a busy day again.  I am shattered.

Right better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts