I am the Techy issue

Hands up guess who put in the wrong card for the keyboard operation.  That is why my keyboard would not work and the mouse would!

I am not very good on the practical side of the workings of a computer.  You would not think I was an engineer's daughter!

In my defence I started typing many moons ago on an old English Underwood manual typewriter.  Not a computer and I knew how to take those to pieces and sort them out.

I have spent most of the evening trying to sort out the issues.  That will teach me but at least I can type and get things out quicker.  Mind you the time has not been completely wasted.  I have found my way around the new tweaks to the upgrade.  A lot easier to do with a working mouse and keyboard.

We had gammon steaks with pineapple and fried egg for tea followed by Red Diamond Strawberries from M & S with cream.  Must say a new variety to us but very nice all the same.  It all went down very nicely.

Tomorrow we have salad for tea come what may.  Need to use up some of the bits and bobs I have before they get wasted and that is not allowable.  I also do not want to be tied to the cooker tomorrow.  I have been for the past few days so a day off is due I think.

Cooler again this evening think a cover or two might be going on the bed.  OH woke up cold this morning which is a novelty in itself as he is never cold.  Me I just cover up and snuggle down.

Right upwards and onwards now I can breathe Phew!!

Catch you tomorrow 

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts