It would seem I am accident prone

I am an accident waiting to happen.  Had the new Mouse on for about 10 minutes before dropping it in a bowl of water.  Somewhat unsurprisingly it is refusing to work for me now.  I now have an old fashioned lead one on my desk until I can get a new one!  Hopefully this one is okay.

I have been cleaning in the computer room today to try and tidy things up a bit.  Not getting on well with this cleaning lark.  I am too easily distracted despite not being able to use the computer. Grhh.  Not for the lack of trying.  Mind you I am finding things I thought I had lost.

It has been a quiet day.  For a change I have had the TV on for background noise and have been wading away.  Still loads more to do.  Have a lot on my mind as well which I am trying to work through in priority order.  A time where I am going into myself a little - needs must its when I re-charge.

Otherwise a quiet day.  You need days like this to balance everything out.

Right catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts