A little bit of an accident

Has happened this evening.  On my way downstairs I found that some of my storage boxes were not as upright as I had left them which had resulted in one of the boxes which held some of my UFO beadwork had emptied its contents onto the floor and so for the past hour or so I have been recovering tiny seed beads as  well as larger pearl beads from the carpet. A job that is time consuming and which I could have done without.  Never mind these things are sent to try us.  The items that are UFOs are a bracelet and a necklace.  Will show finished results soon but I really need good light and peace and quiet so that I can focus and concentrate along with my magnifying glass from my craft lamp to be be able to work.

Deep sigh!

I also seem to be experiencing serious problems with Bloglovin.  Two posts have gone astray and are not showing on the feed at all and I don't seem to be able to contact Bloglovin to get this resolved which is not a good thing either!

Hope this one posts up okay.

Take care

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts