A Quiet Day

Has been had today.  OH and I have just enjoyed a nice quiet day, not particularly doing anything in particular. It would appear that we have all week to do that as he has a week off work, which I was not aware of.

Neither of us could quite fancy a full blown Sunday lunch so that will therefore happen tomorrow.  Not with a  roast though.  I bought a steak and ale pie from the Butchers and so we are to have that with some mashed potato, lots of gravy, carrots, peas and steamed cabbage.  That should do very nicely.

We have been watching on BBC2 since last week a programme whereby competitors take part in a quest to win a property in Alaska.  It is on BBC2 on a Sunday evening at 9:00pm and it really is very good.  See the link here 


I am not a person who is really into reality TV but this programme I am enjoying as these are genuine people whoa re taking part without any frills.  That for me makes a heck of a difference.  Good luck to the eventual winner, whoever it is but you really are being afforded an opportunity not to be sniffed at.

Earlier on in the day I had watched a set of programmes abour a Farm in the Southampton area which had changed to an rganic farm and that was interesting too.  I really am going to have to get cracking on the garden this year.  I am hoping that OH will be able to give me a hand this week with one or two things that need doing (not in the garden) but which will help me get into it.

Right am off to potter.  Catch you soon.

PaTTYPAN

X

Comments

  1. Enjoy the week with your OH. The weather is to fairly good so pottering in the garden may be possible. I like the sound of the Alaska programme so I shall look for that when I am at a loose end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts