Catchup 7 February 2019

Another quiet day and I was late up after not having been able to sleep properly last night. However at least I woke up nice and warm.

The sun has been out here which has been lovely.  OH and I have just been still not doing anything in particular just enjoying the time for chilling out a little.  We have also had fish, chips and mushy peas to eat which has gone down very nicely. 

It is now 4:55pm.  Gloriously it is still light, we can hear the birds singing.  It is very chilly out and the neighbours have their central heating on full blast and the windows wide open.  Even though thus far winter has not been as dire as it could have been (fingers crossed toes plaited it will not change) the dark has been getting to me.  I don't usually suffer from SAD, but I am wondering whether it is this that has affected me this year.  Might have to invest in a salt lamp.

I am still wading in getting rid of rubbish.  Have another six sacks alone gone out today.  More to go yet though.

I have had to sort some of my crafting equipment not into how I want it but the bags they were in have collapsed and been spilling their contents.  At least now I have an idea as to where some of my stuff is.  Predominantly some of the UFOs that I need to finish which if I can get a good couple of goes at should be able to clear pretty quickly. I have also found a book that I had bought and which had gone missing. That is a crochet book and has ideas for all sorts of smaller projects which I am going to enjoy having a play with.

There is also a box full of cards, and my card cutting templates/dies for my Big Shot machine.  That in itself is a whole different project as I want to make the majority of my cards this year.  This is only part of my die/template and consumables for paper crafting.  So there is a rough organisation going on just not fine tuned so that I can lay my hands on everything.

I have also found my feeding foot for my sewing machine, my new roller cutter, some tailors chalk which I am going to need in the coming days.   If I can tonight I might try and do some fabric cutting for the pot holders I want to sew as well as for some mug rugs and pin cushion holders.  If I cannot get to this tonight I will tomorrow night.

At least the three boxes everything is packed in, is stacked in a group together.  Now for the rest.

For tea this evening we have had chicken garlic Kievs which have gone down very nicely.  

Catch you all later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts