Demetri



My lovely old faithful boy Demetri has passed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning.  Despite fighting hard and I thought he had turned a corner as I had got him eating and drinking again, this morning he has gone down hill quickly and he passed away in my arms.  You have bought me much pleasure and companionship and unconditional love.  Always the gentleman never hostile or aggressive..












With his friend and companion Squeak who passed a couple of years ago, also much missed.






Run free little man, run free.  I shall miss you a lot.

xxx

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about the sad lose of your beautiful little cat, our pets do break our hearts. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this. What a smashing little chap he was. At least he died at home, with the person he loved most holding him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this patty, thinking of you love fluffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sorry Tricia x
    He looks lovely
    Take Care x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to lose a pet. I'm glad you were with him at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts