Pantry Update

Things are not going as quickly as I had hoped in the pantry department and indeed there is far more for me to do in there than I had anticipated. It is going to take longer than anticipated slow going; despite my impatience perhaps in the greater scheme of things and on a positive front it will mean  that I will get everything sorted just as I want it.  At least this way on I will be able to establish exactly what I need when I go shopping.

Back to the grind again today after checking on my boy.  He seemed to pick up a little yesterday and I did manage to get him to eat a little something.  Just trying to keep him warm and comfortable the best I can and he has access to both some food and also water.  Encouragingly he drank some of the gravy from tea last night as well.  He also had a little Tuna.  I will try him with anything at the moment just to get him to eat. Fingers crossed toes plaited although I am concerned.  He seems happy enough in himself, just not himself if you get what I mean.

This morning, he has eaten a little more and had quite a bit to drink.  I am having to coax him, but he seems a bit  more with it this morning. I am using a fork and a little food at a time and he seems to quite like the civility of fine dining! Fingers crossed and toes plaited that he recovers from this little bump in the road.

Last night I managed to do a little crochet on a blanket started a while back. The colourway for this one is just white and turquoise.  It is a UFO. Something that I can do a bit at a time and pick up and put down.  Not a new project but one that needs getting out the way.  Am going to have a purge on the UFOs. I still have not found the lightbox to work on the pansy needlepoint.  It will turn up when I am not looking for it.  

Now I need to find an empty box and put as many UFOs in that box so that I can just pull out the next project and work at it.  Finding an empty box here might be more difficult than it seems.  I have lots of boxes but most of them are occupied.

Right time for coffee and then back to the grind.  Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts