STRONGER (Official Music Video) - Fearless Soul






We all have our private struggles and periods of not coping with things.  I tend to retreat into myself to let myself heal when like this.  I know that we are not all the same and that we all have our own private coping mechanisms and more importantly family support systems.  When I am like this though I read and listen to a lot of music.  Taking myself back to basics declutters my over-whelmed system and very gently and kindly helps me re-program my system at my own pace and in my own time.  

Recently, I came across this song and the accompanying video and I thought how beautiful and how wonderful this was.  Majestic is the human spirit which tries, tries and tries again - even when not wanting to.



We all want to run like the wind forgetting, that sometimes we have to learn to walk again.  Me included.  So be kind to yourself and take teeny tiny steps until the day you can fly like the wind and follow your true destiny.  Until then take each day as it comes; some will be better than others.

If things have not worked out this time round - which has triggered a reaction for you, it means that something better is waiting for you in the wings - Its just not necessarily as you had planned it.  We cannot control everything.

I hope you find this as beautiful as I did.

Take care.

Tricia xx

Comments

  1. This is a poetic and beautiful video. Baby steps can be the way ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts