A little bit of sorting

The house is currently in a state of chaos as a result of me doing a little sorting despite not really feeling up to it.  It is in a worse mess that I remembered, so going to have to keep slogging away at. This cold has caught me hook, line and sinker.  Hence the lack of posts today.  Fortunately I have a couple of large boxes which I can pack some of the stuff away in to tidy things up a tad.

It is a slow old process but will be worth it in the end.  I have found things I thought I had lost and others which I had not seen for sometime.  For instance I picked up a patchwork quilt tutorial book before Christmas The Country Love Quilt and the Country Bouquet.  It is a Philadelphia style applique quilt.  I am nowhere in a position to do anything as complicated as this but as the book was from a Charity Shop and cost only £2 I nabbed it because I can always get to it in due course.  Both quilts are particularly pretty.

I also found one of my Herb books which is a fortunate find as I am going to setting herb seeds and sorting out some plants very soon.  Serendipity.

Right must get on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts