Last night/Early morning

Things did not pan out as anticipated.  As I had been working in the dining room, OH to tried to do a nice thing and save me cooking ordered a take-away. He had ordered a kebab.  Should have been here at 8:10pm did not arrive until 8:50pm.  I was waiting outside for the delivery and got absolutely frozen. To make matters worse we think that the restaurant forgot to give the driver our order and yet when we rang to enquire whether he was on his way we were told he was.  Judging by the time it then took him to get to us I think that the restaurant were responsible.  He had the grace to apologise. My fingers were white/going blue by the time he arrived and I have not been able to get warm since.  Think it will be fleecy pjs tonight.

As I say eventually they delivered and it was very nice.  I was ready to eat and really enjoyed it, it made a change.

Because of the toing and froing I did not get done what I had planned in the dining room and nor did I get to the embroidery.  That will have to happen tomorrow now.  I did manage to get my centres worked on the crochet blanket though.

Ah well these things are sent to try us.

We are planning to go to the fish man first thing and also call at the bakery and maybe at Harvest Barn.  Missy gets walked on the way as well.  Then it will be all systems go again in the dining room, very slowly I am getting stuff sorted although I have managed to break some glassware which I am very cross about.

Right had better get a move on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Don't they knock on the door for deliveries? So sorry you were stood outside for the best part of an hour. Not ideal for anyone. Tam and I fancy an Indian takeaway soon - not had one for a year at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB, we do not use the front door. Even if they knocked we would not hear them at the back of the house so it is easier to wait for them. I did come in at least three or four times and put my coat on and my gloves. Hope you have your take-away soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts