Quiet Day

 It has been a quiet day here today in Peterborough although the sun has been out and temperatures have been a little warmer, this evening has gone chillier again.

We were up early in respect of a delivery which we intercepted successfully and are due further deliveries in the next few days.  The Day Bed and the trundle and the mattresses were envisaged to be delivered next Tuesday and Wednesday, but from the emails received yesterday led us to believe it would either be today or tomorrow.  Could be wrong on both counts of course.  Will have to wait and see. I hope it is not tomorrow as we are planning on going to get some fish and a tray of eggs and I had planned on calling in at the Farm Shop on the way back.  What will be will be.

This evening for tea we have had a repeat of our Chicken pie meal from last night which went down equally as well.  I think it is growing on OH as he actually said he had enjoyed it.  That is one pie completely gone.

I shall get some stewing beef next time and make a beef and onion pie.

Having the pressure cooker facility on the Ninja Foodie is extremely useful. It is also quick, easy to clean, and you can do several lots of things and it cools down quickly inbetween each different thing.

This evening I have started tidying my desk area as a pre-cursor to tidying the study/craft room out in readiness for the delivery of the day bed, Truckle and two mattresses.  I am a little way along but not as far as I had hoped.

So a quieter day today all round.  Not that I was firing on all pistons in any effect.

Another early start tomorrow and then later in the day housework!

Sorry it is short and sweet tonight.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts